Wednesday, March 9, 2011

What's in a name?

So, in my first blog I let everyone know my reason for blogging and a glimpse into what is going on in my life right now.  For my second post I thought I would explain the name of my blog.  Missy (the other therapist at my work and also a good friend) and I have our own offices that are at the other end of the building so whenever we have down time or are doing paperwork we always have music on.  Much of this time we sing back and forth to one another in what I would call serenading each other with our beautiful voices....haha.

 One artist in particular whom we know most of her songs is...Britney Spears.  Somehow we both seem to know so many of her great classics so whenever they come on we always sing along.  On Britney's second album she did some co-writing on the last song on the album called Dear Diary.  It literally sings as an entry in someone's diary!  Since Missy and I both know this song we love to sing it back and forth to one another and also improvise by adding our own lyrics to the music.  I know this sounds totally dorky but we always get suck a great kick out of it!  So when Missy talked me into getting a blog I thought it would be funny to title my blog this!  So that is how my blog became what it is.  

No comments: